Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sunday = FUNDAY!!!

I seem to be a little torn between both sides of... myself. Part of me assures me that I can handle it well, the other part is convinced that it's spiraling out of control.

I'm talking about being a PC potato.


Now, I don't want to be Ms Obvious by telling you the definition of the term 'PC potato'. You can tell so well that the term was lazily ripped off from the famous-er 'couch potato'.

I've been practically rotting in front of the computer throughout the holidays. Not that I'm doing anything productive. Nope, not penning a novel here. Polishing my Photoshop skills? Nah. Oh no, haven't been trying to add my aunts on Facebook.

Sheesh, what have I been doing on the internet?

Slacking off, chatting, watching useless videos, downloading even more useless things, fussing over this thing and half-heartedly researching Gold Coast for my upcoming vacation.

YES, AT LAST A CHANCE TO LIFT MY BUTT OFF THE CHAIR!!!

Only to end up plonking it down again on the plane seat. But hey, nothing beats a vacay. And there ain't no internet in the wild ol' Australian outback. Just can't wait to get my ass there!!! Weeeeee!!!!!!!

Will I meet Hugh Jackman there? Or spot Nicole Kidman strolling on one of those golden Australian beaches on a beautiful Sunday with her beloved Sunday?


Oops...pardon me. And my sister is flying back on a Sunday too!!! I miss her so sooooo much. And she better put on some weight, cuz I'm gonna hug her SO MIND-BLOWINGLY TIGHT!!! (Ouch!)

No comments: