Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lusting after F&F People

Gua nak tengok Fast and Furious!!!

Gua nak tengok Vin Diesel kicking every asshole's ass he comes across.

Gua nak tengok Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster get it on.

Gua nak tengok Michelle Rodriguez jugak.

Gua nak tengok Vin Diesel and Paul Walker walking side by side so that gua boleh compare their goods.

Gua basically nak tengok this dumb-ass movie because it has loads of BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE in it.

I'll go BISEXUAL for Jordana and Michelle mannnn.... And Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, in ONE MOVIE together? SHIT!!!! Might as well just break my glasses and yank my eyeballs out. PANAS PANAS PANAS. Give me a bucket cuz I'll be drooling more than your 1-year old nephew.

Vin Diesel is hotter, though.

Jordana Brewster


Michelle Rodriguez


Paul Walker


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE UNSTOPPABLE
VIN DIESEL


I can die.

No comments: