Saturday, April 11, 2009

Do Re Mi

YEN PENG WAS IN THE CHOIR!!!

For the past four years, I have been kutuk-ing our school choir teruk teruk and damn, I'm in the choir now. What goes around comes around. And I think we did not fare too bad. At least we spared the audience from the bore of sitting through renditions of A Whole New World and other corny Disney tunes.

Except for the school song.

Belajar berbaktiiiii....
Kami berikrar taat setiaaaa....
Menegakkan motohhh....
Sekolah Sultan Abdul Samaaaadd...
Rajin dan berusahaaaaa....
Mengejar cita-cita murNEEEEE!!!!!!
Kita menjadi rakyat yang berguna
Untuk memimpin nusa kitaaa... deng deng deng.

The "murni" went sumbing. Damn high lah the note.

I never knew that I can sing. Or more like, I never knew that I CAN'T sing.

Went for Samad Leo IR. Congrats Chi Cheng!!! Success!! The MC is as lame as lame can be but it was hilarious. The dreadlocks... sexayyyy. Dressing up as Captain Jack Sparrow? Even sexieeerrrrr....

One HUGE lesson I learnt from this IR: Badges are a HUGE hit with the Leos. So when's the next IR huh? I'm gonna go peddle my IU badges there.

No comments: