Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NOTPOP.CO.UK

Been busy... so here's another irresponsibly-squeezed-between-breaktime post.

Has anyone of you been to WWW.NOTPOP.CO.UK?

No? Well then, what are you waiting for?

Warning: Only for discerning music lovers who absolutely hate the kind of music played on the radio.

According to the blog itself, Not Pop "is designed to give you the heads up on artists that I come across that maybe you haven’t heard of".

Means it's all about alternative music, people. None of all that Jordin Sparks and Panic in the Disco crap.

Out of the hundred over artists in their archive, I only know about 20.

Let us see how many YOU know... heehee...

1 comment:

Sean Nye said...

Thanks for the post on my music blog :) And thanks for the reminder about Sarah Blasko (I have her album, but have not given it much of a listen, shame on me).