Friday, December 12, 2008

Ms Erica

I know it's a little too late now, but better late than never kan?

This post is a tribute to Miss Erica Toh, a trainee teacher posted to our school one time. After 2 or 3 terrific months under her guidance, she had to leave us for Malacca to get hitched. She was fun, always making us do different (silly) stuff to get us to learn. She wasted a lot of mahjongg paper though. Hopefully she gave them to Ming Hui to recycle. Her sessions are always enjoyable because she was always:

a) getting bullied by Wye Hong
b) being flirted with by Wye Hong
c) receiving bullshit from Wye Hong

She was the only teacher to BUY BIRTHDAY CAKES for the birthday girls and guys in our class! Now why did my mum and dad get it on in January? They should have waited until August or something.

And if that was not selfless enough, she even personally handmade souvenirs for each and every one of us in my class. Not just cincai boncai bantai punya souvenir, but angelically dainty little gift boxes with a personal note and candies inside.




If she's not a saint then I don't know who is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..that's so sweet of you, Yen Peng. I'm really touched till the point of crying out flows of tears of joy. You make me feel that all the effort that I put in on you guys were worthwhile and honestly and truthfully speaking, I wouldn't teach any other class in the world if I were given the choice to choose except your class (Form Four Adil, SMK Sultan Abdul Samad, Year 2008). ^^ All the best to you in your future undertakings and good luck in your SPM examinations! May God bless you and the rest of your classmates. Keep in touch, ya?

Love,
Ms.Erica Toh