Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Go shawty, it's your birthday...

...We're gonna party like it's your birthday,
And we're gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday...

My birthday!!!

It was lovely! I finally got the iPod armband I was dyeing for. An exorbitant price going for it, though. Had to beg my mum to share the bill with my dad. Today I took it out on a test run - it was PERFECT.


iPod classic is a huge baby, but the armband was so snug around my upper arm I practically felt no additional weight at all. So I was having fun running around my house until my dad came out and told me that my neighbour got robbed in broad evening-light.

Goodness.

He said a woman screamed.


I personally didn't hear anything apart from Rihanna whining about not stopping the music.

BTW....

The iPod armband I got is DLO's Action Jacket, priced at USD 34.95. I got it for RM90. So big difference!! See the huge gap in the living standards? A cup of coffee from Starbucks is only around 2 pounds in London, and here it's way more expensive than my dinner. You can buy a fancy Coach bag with less than 500 pounds, while here you gotta sacrifice two months' salary to get one.

And every artist wants to perform in UK. Tell them about Bukit Jalil, Malaysia, they go... "But I heard the mosquitoes there are huge like pingpong balls!"

Yeah, and I just got bitten by a mosquito. And there aren't any mosquitoes in the UK.

No wonder everyone wants to go to the UK.



Cheh, we oso got our own eye lerr...

No comments: