Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing much...

A lazy post... I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how Sony Vegas Pro works here. Freaking complex like manning a damn Airbus.

Last December I've been reconnecting with my creative streak (if I have one) in between meet-and-greet sessions with relatives by engaging in craftwork. Craftwork is fun!!! It's actually one of the things I ENJOY doing immensely since I was a lil' kid.

So I did this.


A little gift for my uncle's housewarming party. It was pretty last minute, so I had to whack it up under 3 hours.


It's an Ikea frame, but I used the back of the frame as the front instead. Meaning: the back as in the part where you usually have the foldable paper stand? That's why the frame has got a "step" to it.

(Ugh, see the orange and red on different layers? Yes, that's the "step".)

Anyway, I've been terribly busy these few days. My to-do-list is shockingly and dishearteningly long. My fault, anyway. Have been too carried away with the holiday mood and the whole reunion scene.

I have no life.


Thanks, you too.

No comments: