Friday, August 28, 2009

Ops Tersalah Dengar

I'm bad at picking out lyrics. Either I swallow the words or replace them with stupider ones. And sometimes the lyrics come across as outrageous or outright confusing, cuz I get it all wrong.

Why you so obsessed with me
Boy, I wanna know
Lying havin' sex with me
-Mariah Carey, Obsessed-

Why you so obsessed with me
Boy I wanna know
Lyin' that you're sexin me

Okaylah...quite close jugak.

I sold 3008, you sold 2000 and late
-Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow-

Poor Yen Peng was really really confused about all that selling going on.

I'm so 3008, you so 2008

They paid paradise,
Put up a f**king lot
-Counting Crows, Big Yellow Taxi-

Why didn't they censor that?!!

They paved paradise,
And put up a parking lot

Young girls, who ain't got no panties
Sniffing for tidbits like you on the ground
-Elton John, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-

I was like, dude I thought Elton John was gay?

Mongrels who ain't got a penny
Sniffing for tidbits like you

Ohh...

It's like I checked into rehab,
Cuz baby you're magazine
-Rihanna, Rehab-

I'm a blank page whenever it comes to deciphering that line.

It's like I checked into rehab,
Cuz baby you're my disease

Wait, there's some more in the song.

I don't want else to walk on cigarettes no more

I don't wanna smoke all these cigarettes no more

Our legs are seal

There's a happen, that we misuse
In multiplex, sire knit
-The Gogos, Our Lips are Sealed-

Aku tak paham langsung.

Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon, that we must use
In our defense, silence

Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time
I'm so damn alone...yeah yeah
-Kelly Clarkson, Since You've Been Gone-

What contradiction.

Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on... yeah yeah

Hey how long till the music drowns you out
Don't put words up in my mouth
And dance to your boyfriend
-Ashlee Simpson, Boyfriend-

Hey how long till the music drowns you out
Don't put words up in my mouth
I didn't steal your boyfriend

So now you know it's not too wise to ask me about lyrics...

3 comments:

Phoon Chi Kit said...

that shake shake shake shake shake it song...was he wanking? i mean even the real lyrics in the first part let me to think of that

Hui Jan said...

Commenting here 'cause your cbox won't load.

OHHHH THIS MADE ME LAUGH TILL I CRIEDDD. :'D I thought I was bad with lyrics!

Anonymous said...

wakakakakakakaak - this piece is effing funny! ahahahahaha

the elton john one was really good! so is the mariah carey!

wait, u mean BEP really said "so"? i also thought it was "sold" - omg - i'm getting ur disease!

another song for u by kell clarkson:

YL heard:
dreaming of a cookie
and would that make me happy
i would play

actual lyrics:
dream of how it could be
and if i end up happy
i would pray

kelly would pengsan!


YL