Saturday, August 8, 2009

ICSAS Installation 2009

Stepped down today! Didn't cry!!!! Yay!!!!

The installation was a bomb. Out of the 3 installs I attended this year, this is the best. Proof that the upcoming BOD, no, the current BOD is a bunch of energetic, talented and capable people. I'm proud of the great work they've done for the install.

Some aspects of the event were imperfect, and there were insults directed at certain parties, but all in all it was really good.

So paiseh of me to continue standing on the stage after giving the medal off to Joshua! I honestly did not know! Wye Hong said I just couldn't let go of my post. Pffft.

Like Vishal said, "Hey my medal is GONE!" Yes, our medals are gone, and are in younger hands right now. Better hands, I'm sure.

And I already miss my IU Bible, the precious blue KDU book with all the important details of IU Day. It's with Joshua now. Hope he does not throw away all the IU junk that Priya, Brandon and I have passed down to him. It's like a special IU legacy thing going on.

And I finally can send my well-worn blazer off for dry-cleaning. I have never washed it since the tailors delivered it to my school.

And I can call myself EX IU Director. Oooh....

And I shan't take it so hard.

And I shall treat myself tonight for all that one year's worth of hard work. And start studying (Oh my God!!!!!).

No more Interact for me. And don't you even dare congratulate me on my stepping down unless you want to be cursed at in German.

No comments: