Friday, July 3, 2009

Yayyy!!!

Turns out that I WON'T be going to Assunta Install alone. Yahoo...

Checked out Tropicana City Mall's GSC today. Watched Transformers (again, but I don't mind). The quality of the cinema was not good, it's something you'll get from One Utama TGV. The picture was slightly blur, the colour was dark, and there's this perpetual fuzzy spot buzzing around in the middle of the screen.

So I'm just gonna go back to ol' Mid Valley and One Utama GSCs. I'll brave through the daunting queue.

Now I'm thinking about the shows that I'll miss in Karnival Samad when I'm at Assunta Install. And I do feel bad abit. But if I don't go for Assunta Install, I'll feel bad too. Cuz truth is, I wanna go for both and stay for both the whole time.

I'm so used to having it all. I'm so spoilt.

So Assunta Install better be kickass good.

PS: My mum prepared me a bloody study timetable. It'd be the first study timetable in my life. Like what the fa...?

No comments: