Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a Double

Hi, my name is Lee Yen Peng. If you didn't know that, well now you do.

And I just want you to know that I'm not the only Lee Yen Peng in this world. When I was 11 or 12, I received emails from panicking strangers asking me where I was. It seems another Lee Yen Peng in Malaysia had run away from home. She was 16 or 17. It was an MCA case, and it was supposedly a huge issue in that girl's community.

I don't know who she is, but the thought that there is another person with EXACTLY THE SAME NAME as mine is quite scary, especially when she is deemed to be some sort of troublemaker.

Out of curiosity (or vanity), I ran my name under google for the umpteenth time recently, and I stumbled upon this. Rudy's Pages.

In one of Rudy' posts, he openly condemned a wanton Lee Yen Peng, reducing her to a philandering nymphomaniac changing boyfriends like changing gears in a manual car. She has run away from home countless times, can't give a shit about her family and is a big obese liar.

I don't know who Rudy is, but I can certainly deduce that he's irrepressibly frustrated with Lee Yen Peng. The other Lee Yen Peng, that is.

Read the post for yourself.

(taken from Rudy's Pages)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Letter for LEE YEN PENG

I really cant imagine how's your life now. Izzit same as few yrs ago, remain no $$ for meal, no $$ to topup hp, no place to live & only hav a cup of milo for whole day?

Y u wana 2 choosed tis kind of poor & stupid life? Izzit too bored wif comfortable life so now seek for the adventures? I really felt dissapointed wif u !! I told myself not 2 greet u if we meet 1day coz... i felt shame on u !!

Aren't u cant survive without a man for one day? U need it everyday?

Everytime when u found a new target, u moved away silently, leaving no news to parents. When u being dumped or no place 2 live, u came bac. I really cant count the exactly figure of luggage bag u owned now. How much is our value in your heart? Are u bormed 2 leave family? Plz count the sadness & troubleness u had brought 2 us... and the tear u gift to mum.

I had totally fed-up wif u... no more putting hope on u to take care of parents or helping them in shop. Still fresh in my memory... I asked u 2 stay more @ home coz parents will felt lonely after i married, u replied "ok.. ok..". But seem like u ran away more than b4. I really dunno wat r u thinking.

Everytime when u moved-in a new nest, his parents ask u the reason. I really cant believed the reason u gave them. U told them tat parents sweapt u away, papa was 'Ah Long', mum passed away, sister was a pub girl & cant felt the happiness at home. DAMM YOU !!! Dare u said tis kind of cold-blooded words! Dun u scare the God will punish u? Their parents sure felt surprised when dad & mum appreared at their house gate.

The onli word can be use 2 describe u r 'You r not a human'. U left ur parents juz for fun. Ppl who choose 2 leave their parents will not success in everything they do, juz like u.. untill now, u still cant get a gud person as ur bf. Gud guy will onli seek a gud gal as gf.. coz tis is whole life decision. Not like u.. changed twice a mth. Nobody willing take u as wife coz u'll run away anytime. Even u had committed wif children but tis cant stop u 2 seek for another man, I think tis was the man fear wif.

Now mum & dad r preparing 2 move 2 a new house nearby me, i'll take bac the responsibility to take care of them, will not give u any trouble in the future. U dun need them, they also dun need u anymore... bcoz all of us had used to it... the days without u.

In tis 6yrs, all chance had given 2 u but u dun appreciate... so we'll take bac all the priority.
U better care urself nicely & not to happen anything. I'll not put the mercy onto u. Parents always forgive u.. even they felt sad & fed-up but will become ntg juz bcoz of one of ur voice call. But not on me, dun try 2 use tis on me. Im so cleared wif all of ur trick & bullshit. Dun forget, i used 2 behave like tis b4. I had enough xperience wif tis. Every words came out from ur mouth, i'll not believe even is juz a word... coz i knew all of tis was a lies... u said all of tis is juz 2 reach ur wish, ur plan or 2 get benefit from us.

When the time for me 2 made decision hav arrive, i'll not let u 2 step into my house coz... is u who choose 2 left us 1st. Everyone should responsible for wat they had done. I wan u 2 feel the pain we had xperienced b4... tis is wat u should deserve.

(Yen Peng says "That's not me!!!!")

2 comments:

PKS the BOMB said...

wow. this situation, i assume is a case of dopplegangerness(check it out urself). Anyway i have seen my clon too so don't be afraid. lalala

~ * H R H * ~ said...

the person who blogged this should be the elder sister right...