Saturday, July 11, 2009

PSP Mania

Great news.

PSP 2000 2nd Batch is now officially hackable.

$#$%&^(&(*)*_^&$$@%!!!!! Finally!!!! I'm so sick of the four games that I've been stuck with for the past 7 months.

I'm so desperate, I'm actually watching Youtube videos on how to beat God of War's Challenge of Hades 3. It's a real bugger. Your life is decreasing rapidly, and you have to kill a minotaur, countless carnivorous birds and three shielded monsters within that limited span of life. And I keep dying and dying killing those damn birds.


Oh yeah, Kratos is sexy alright.

And it may seem like I bought the PSP at the wrong time (PSP 2 is coming out), but truth is, it's my first ever gaming console I have and will probably be the last. I love it so much, that today I accidentally dropped it on the floor and part of the body snapped off. And the part where you insert the UMD also went bengkok sikit.

I wanted to kill myself. thought of skipping Catholic's Install to fix it, but thank God I didn't, if not it would have been painfully embarassing. Hey, at least someONE stood up during roll call!!! Yes, you read it right. ONE. ME. AGAIN.

But the PSP is fine now. YAY!!! So I'm watching Youtube again to learn how to kill monsters. Wish me luck.

No comments: