Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whoops!

So it has been some time since I last updated my blog. Yeah, it's meant to be semi-dead anyway. The Frankenstein among the ocean of blogs out there. Unique!

I had this sudden inspiration some time ago, a few days before Cultural Night. I want to return to my initial goals of making this blog an art/design blog, where I can display pretty things either made by me or by others.

And yes, the occasional blab session on anything relevant or irrelevant. I already have a few things lined up in my head. This blog will be an extension for my expression of love for design.

This blog started out in that direction initially. Those who followed from the start will notice the change from pretty/interesting/pretty interesting posts to those of the typical spill-it-all-out-to-Dear-Thelma sort. I mean, if anyone follows.

So it's time to head back to the start.

Because design is fun. pretty. innovative. inspiring. exciting.

No comments: