Thursday, June 4, 2009

TROLAK Supercamp 2009

This should be one of the hottest topics right now, but only because it happens only once a year!!! And it's my last supercamp, so even more importantlah....
Took us a damn long time to reach Trolak...bus problems, sesat jalan... reached there, had lunch, checked in, divided into groups... My group name was WTF... and my initial reaction was WTF also... like what the f***? Seriously?

I was put in the same group as Shivani, Yee Hsiong, Vijay, Raja, Elizabeth, Chen Lynn, Jen Yeen, Geetha, Abi, Aishwarya, Mei Kei, Amsyar, Michael, Yuja and Yen Peng (yup!). 15 of us. I was kinda intimidated at first, cuz there's Raja, Shiv, Vijay and they all... didn't really know them...but Mei Kei was in there, so I was like yeah!!! Can carry out my mission after all...

First up was The Amazing Race. Okaylah. We were running around without any directions like morons, trying to find the stations. I love the part where we had to stuff our face into flour to retrieve a piece of sweet, then run back and swallow a wasabi biscuit without swallowing the sweet. BLUECK. It was the best. Reminded me of those childish sukaneka stuff we had to do back in Std 1. And dipping our hands into oocky liquid? Cool. I liked that one too. Like sticking my hands into semi-congealed slime.
At night pulak, this dude called Brian Wong gave us a talk on "Manifestation Formula", about how to make your dreams come true. We had to find an accountability buddy to share our dreams with. Mine were Melissa, Sheau Woan and Mei Kei.
Went to hot springs the next day. Syiok gilerr... gotta dig the slide. The water was really hot!!! My legs were like steamed turkey after getting out of the water!!!
So lazy after the hot springs. Obstacle course pulak. Best jugak ah. Had loads of scratches from the commando crawl. Did it about 5 times, demo here, repeat there. A lot of balancing act to do, which I seriously did not enjoy because my feet are FLAT. Shivani calls it "The Curse of the Flat Feet". Hah. Thank God didn't fall into the dead fish pond.

Forum and discussion = BORING. Jungle trekking = BORING. Hi-lo rope = OOLALA. Really liked the lo-rope. Hi-rope pernah buat, so dah biasalah. Flying fox = ok ok. INTERACTORS' NIGHT = FUNNY. DISCO TIME = BEST.

Sri Amanians are the best to dance with!!! Praveen had to record us some more. Heeeshhh.

Shall not mention any further :B

Should I post a video of Amsyar and Vijay snogging?

No comments: