Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For the last time saying...

...I'M NOT STRESSED.

I'm not.

I just lack sleep. I need sleep. I love sleep.

Put me in bed and I can do a sleep marathon. My record is 15 hours straight. But I usually need around 8 hours to function properly the next day. Pulling late nights one after another for the whole week is like blerrrhhh.........

It's still relatively early now, about 12.10 AM, way EARY in the morning actually, and I'm supposed to be asleep but no, I'm blogging. No, I'm writing a crap post.

So for the last time, I'm not stressed. I just need sleep.

So good night.

Actually I'm just trying to convince myself that I'm not stressed. Maybe I am. But I don't know.

So Maroon 5 says,
"So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight,
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight,
Goodnight,
Hope that things work out all right yeah..."

I hate that song.

No comments: