Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yay!! BM Over!!

Trivia:
1. 5 out of 6 people I asked woke up waaaaay before they were supposed to.
2. Having only 20 people sitting evenly apart in a classroom feels odd.
3. SPM question paper is really nice and smooth. The paper. Not the questions.
4. Everything is printed so very nicely, unlike the trials where I had to squint my eyes off.

Okay I know, brainless trivia.

BM BM... bee amm... bahasa melayu... bahasa malaysia...

It was really fun. Karangan was fun. KOMSAS was fun. Rumusan was fun. Novel was fun.

Tatabahasa no fun. I think I'm gonna do badly in this whole section. Great. There goes A+. Get A also damn happy di.

Sob sob sob...so hard!!!

Sejarah was okay. Could have done better, but kalau sudah ditakdirkan, biarlah...
Very important nugget to anyone reading (if...there's anyone)

DON'T FECKING CHANGE THE ANSWER YOU TEMBAK!!!

98% the first answer you tembak is correct. Seriously. After 5 years of tembaking correctly but itchy fingers go change to wrong answer, you guess I should have learnt from my mistakes and DON'T TOUCH THE TEMBAKED QUESTION but hey... it happened again.

3 FECKING TIMES. Very painful, very painful indeed.

Takpelah. My mom asks me to stop thinking about it. What to do, I kiasu... now I'm blogging about it some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's ok... what's done is done. who knows what might turn out in the end!

having fun with spm, eh?

:P

YL