Monday, November 9, 2009

Waiting...

I'll be really frank.

I can't wait to get out of school and go to college.

I can't frickin wait to get a car, even if it's an old Wira with a cranky clutch.

I can't wait to get P1 wimax and download all the shows I'm dying to watch.

I can't wait for SPM to be over.

I can't wait to be EIGHTEEN.

I can't wait to see how the SCOUT PAGE will turn out in this year's school mag.

I can't wait for sooooooo many things.

Gee..but really, WHY am I WAITING? Why am I NOT DOING?

Gotta trust my absorbent brain not to leak out any facts that I've so painfully stored. 2 years worth of shit, 2 weeks worth of hand ache and butt pain, then 1 whole month of FREEDOM then it's BACK TO THE SADDLE AGAIN!!! Get your sweet ass to college, Yen Peng. Intake's 4th January (FUCK!!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakakakakakaka - somebody is gonna be in sunway college on 4th Jan!! Kesiannya... ahahahahaha

tips:
a) must have a good calculator with at least 12 digits. seriously, alota punching calculator as finger exercises. can pakai scientific la, but we acca ppl damn kiasu wan, the calculator must have a big screen so u wont punch in the wrong numbers :P

b) sunway carpark always damn full - rich kids are willing to pay like daily parking money and it adds up if u r there for a week. so, u can park just outside the college (with the mechanic shops) but it's dodgy coz u can get ur car/tyre stolen. or u can park at the carpark next to sunway hosp - kena jalan like 5 minutes la, if u park there (we used to call it the elephant walk)

anyway, ur all grown up!! swearing on blogs, driving, doing acca... awh... look how much u've grown :P

YL