Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trying Times, Trying Trials

Life can be funny at times.

Mod Maths turned out to be one of the hardest Maths paper I've sat for.

Pn Tai always says, "Mod Math is for DUMMIES!!!" Kononlah.

Lord knows how I'll be slaughtered during Add Maths.

Biology, one of my most loved-hated subjects, out of the 15 chapters altogether, 8 I already studied, they have to ask the other 7.

Chemistry. I hope it saves me. It was not as nasty as the others.

Sejarah. Bani... Bani... Bani... Bunny?

Maaa.... I'm not enjoying my trials.

Esok physics. Be prepared to die.


Yeah, that's what I've been doing on my table quite often nowadays. It's... luxurious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakakaka.... welcome to being an spm student! joys of being submerged into heaps of trial exams which are created to torture 17yr-olds' brains to the edge. sleepless nights becoz u havent finished memorising boring shit stories about who killed who in WW2 and how many times do u need to learn about Melaka - one really wonders!

Bio that shit meh? well, i duno wat to say about this coz i didnt cut open any frog's heart out during my high school. i was privilledged to learn why we use money in trading and exchanging goods in economics :)

so, gambateh and study smart! at least read one time the whole revision book. u will be surprised how much ur photographic memory can save u during those trials :P

ur-soon-to-be-cranky-sis