Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reminiscing

Doesn't it feel so good to come to school just to laugh your ass off? Even in the thick of exams?

Thanks guys, for making me laugh everyday. And I hope I make you laugh too. Though for the wrong reasons.


Will miss those raucous guffaws when I leave school.

Oh gosh, all throughout my secondary school years I have been waiting to leave school and go to college, and now that I'm almost out of the school's gates, I don't want to leave.

And as much as I dreaded coming to Samad five years ago, I actually grew to love the school. Though it meant giving up certain opportunities (eg public speaking/debate clubs, the wah-you-from-Assunta respect, continuing the rich Assuntarian legacy of my family's female members, GOOD canteen FOOD, etc), I really love the chillax atmosphere of Samad, the tidak-apa attitude, the lax discipline, the very little homework, the spoon-feeding, the fact that Samadians are more serious with their koko instead of academics.

It's a lovely Samadian world of our own, protected by the ugliness of the real world.

Trials are over, means there's only one more boundary to cross before crossing the gates to pre-U. And damn, don't it look scary.

SPM - spam, SPERM?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owh... somebody doesnt wana grow up and leave school... yup, i agree with u that the best days are school days. u get to be young only once and laugh at other ppl's school when their IU sux :P [Ur U is da bomb!]

LYL