Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hmm...

Packing for Supercamp right now. At first very excited about it, but now dunno why so demotivated to go. Dun feel like going oso, even after paying a whopping RM220 for the damn thing.

Feel like staying at home and play PSP.

Me and the damn PSP. Stupid God of War. I'm officially pissed with my PSP. Dahlah susah payah kill the stupid boss, the FINAL, HARDEST, BITCHIEST BOSS ever in the entire game besides those moronic minotaurs, and the game finally ENDED...hahaha so happy right?....YEA UNTIL IT JAMMED AND REFUSED TO SAVE.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.....have to kill that bitch again. So annoying. Died dunno how many times trying to kill her, cuz it's HARD MODE you know. Not EASY MODE where I can slash her with my eyes closed and still kill the damn bitch

Okay I shall stop ranting. And I really need to stop biting my nails. I'm gonna get damn low marks for May exams cuz I practically butchered most papers. I can wave goodbye to my As, and I shall wave with dignity, like airheaded-bimbos-turned-beauty-queens-preaching-world-peace-with-a-plastic-smile-and-even-more-plastic-boobs.

Ranting session over. See you at Supercamp. Or after.

No comments: