Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupid T-Shirts continued...

Yes, we'll be getting the stupid t-shirts on the 23rd!!!!

Which I will then have to arduously sort out according to COLOUR, CUTTING and SIZE.

Dammit!!!

I should have listened to mummy dearest and went ahead with the standard unisex S, M, L and XL. And stick with only one colour.

Stupid me, I didn't order any extra t-shirts which means that THERE WILL NOT BE ANY SALE OF T-SHIRTS ON ICSAS IU DAY. Sorry.

I didn't think that the t-shirts would sell like hot cakes. In just 5 days, we got over 100 orders in Samad alone (except one sesat dude from BB). Without any promotion, announcements, flyers - just word of mouth alone.

Most of the time it was only my mouth, anyway.

Speaking of t-shirts, I'm dying to get Nicole's "I think I'm gay" t-shirt and Mei's ABCDEFG t-shirt. They're so tongue-in-cheek!!!! I'm on the prowl for boutiques selling hot statement t-shirts. So far the hunt leads to no results. Cuz this whole MArch holidays I've been going back and forth between the HOSPITAL, my TOILET, my BED and my COMPUTER.

Such an eventful holiday I'm having.

No comments: