Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just ranting...

The AH1N1 scare has begun.

A friend is down with it. My dad was suspected having it. My whole class is quarantined.

The school gave all of us a free mask each. And we were told to stay in the Physics lab. With poor Pn Rema.

I wore a mask to tuition. I could smell my breath when I exhaled forcefully. It strangely smelled like Double Decker's prawn chips, even though what I had was KFC three hours before that.

Can't drink water with the mask on. Can't whistle. Can't bite my nails. Can't smile at anyone. Or kiss anyone. Not that I want to.

Hot stale air. Prawn breath. Thirst. Annoying lenses.

How come it's taking me forever to get used to them?

2 comments:

Phoon Chi Kit said...

cis, i tried to warn everyone...

Anonymous said...

omg - please do not share ur groteque and graphic descriptions of ur biology parts! ahahaha... smell of ur breath isnt exactly what i expected whilst having a snack and reading about how u nearly suffocated urself during tuition!

akakakaka

nonetheless, i'm glad u survived, sis!

:P

YL